By individual or group assessment, we are ready to help you to accurately assess and evaluate required competences, skills and personality of external and internal candidates, using assessment methods like simulation exercises, case studies, role plays, skills tests, personality tests, team exercises, etc.
Assessment Centre is highly effective method for development of employees used preferably for development of key population representing potential for career planning and development within the company. The main objective of Assessment Centre is to ensure better visibility, career potential and motivation of key people for further career growth within the company.
The accurate assessment is focused to evaluate professional and managerial potential of participants as well as to define development areas for the next career step.
Assessment Centre is closely linked to key development processes, mainly Annual Review, Staffing Review and Succession Planning, which represents basis of successful Career Management and Talent Management.
The main contribution of Assessment Centre is:
- Reinforcement of Career Development and Internal Mobility of Company
- Elimination of promotion errors / failures due to overestimating of competences
- Increase of motivation and stability of key people, elimination of resignations and ensure company investments to strategic functions in business activities
- Development of key competences and skills of targeted population for further career growth
- Definition of development areas and individual development plan of each of participants