Interim HR Manager
Interim HR Manager is a temporary assignment of senior consultant with a significant experience in the position of HR Manager directly at client’s site.
Interim HR Manager is used at situations, when temporary assignment on the position of HR Manager is needed due to:
- Unexpected resignation of HR Manager with no successor in place
- Long-term insufficient hiring of new HR Manager
- Long-term absence of HR manager (e.g. sickness, maternity/paternity leave, etc.)
This way of outsourcing is also used in cases, when organization needs to manage externally implementation of HR processes, reconciliation with legal regulations and related costs management of significant projects as:
- Green-field / brown field projects launch
- Extention or relocation of bisiness
- Mergers and acquisitions
or, during the implementation of unpopular changes within the organisation, when beside experience, objectivity and impartiality in decision taking is important to get changes done:
- Downsizing of business connected with dismissals
- Renegotiation of contracts, reappraisal of employee benefits, etc.