HR and Organisational Audit
Personnel audit is mainly used in situations such as company restructuring, e.g. change of ownership or expansion with business changes relating to re-design of internal processes and organizational structure of the company.
Personnel audit includes in particular:
- Evaluation of employees ability to perform dedicated job, their potential strengths and areas for improvement;
- Revision and analyse of employee's work performance and assessment of real application of individual positions;
- Evaluation of the management potential of line managers and/or their successors, focusing on organizational skills, delegation of tasks, evaluation and motivation of subordinates, etc.
- Analysis of the current status of human resources and the evaluation of the optimal number of employees in the short and long term perspective;
- Review of organizational structure, including the necessary changes in the organizational structure in order to optimisation of its performance, re-assessment of competencies and responsibilities of individual employees;
- Review and assessment of the effectiveness of related internal processes and related internal documents;
We are ready to provide our clients with comprehensive audit focused on the entire system, or, partial audit focused on the part of the process that we do with the reflection of the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO TS 16949, or a reflection of the requirements of TPS (Toyota Production System) in the automotive industry.